All the equipment needed to build up your own Calibration Laboratory is available as off-the-shelf products from Norsonic.
Acoustical and electrical calibration of sound measuring instruments, measuring microphones and sound calibrators in accordance with the applicable traceable standards.
- Fast and accurate calibration of sound measuring instrumentation.
- Frequency response calibration of microphones using electrostatic actuator.
- Sensitivity calibration of microphones using the insert voltage method ensures a high degree of accuracy.
- Fast and accurate calibration of sound calibrators, pistonphones in accordance with IEC 60942.
- Sound level meter calibration in accordance with IEC 61672, IEC 60651, IEC 60804, DIN 45657, ANSIS 1.4, ANSIS 1.43 and BS 7580.
- Test of fractional octave filters in accordance with IEC 225 and 61260.
- Full test report generated.
- Built-in self-test features.
The calibration system Nor1504A is capable of calibrating virtually any type of sound measuring instruments, sound calibrators and microphones commercially available, provided that they have been designed in accordance with applicable international standards. Hence, the system is by no means limited to Norsonic products alone.
The process of verification and calibration of sound level meters in accordance with international standards is in general divided into an electrical and an acoustical part (e.g. IEC 61672 and BS 7580).
Product data Norsonic Nor1504A calibration lab equipment